Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- All quotations before we visit your property are estimates only and exact price will be agreed on at our personal visit.
- By confirmation of the contract between Clearance-Services Ltd and our client the client confirm that they agree with all our terms and conditions.
- You confirm that you have the right to allow as to enter the property to be cleared and the right to have all items to be removed.
- If there are any items which are not to be removed we have to be notified verbally and in writing before we enter the property and all the items not to be removed should be marked adequately.
- You confirm that there are not any items in the property which may be hazardous to our employees.
- All appliances which require skilled technician to disconnect have to be disconnected before we enter the property.
- We will only be responsible for damage caused by our negligence and our client confirm that they understand that we are not responsible for expected normal use and wear caused by responsible removing cleared items from property.
- All items contracted to be removed are becoming property of Clearance-Services Ltd company.
- All payments for contracts to Clearance-Services Ltd company must be paid upon finished job and with no more then three days delay.
- All payments are to be made by bank transfer, cheque or cash.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.